ACP provides a complete Air and water hygiene service
We are here to help the Companies or the responsible person conform to the requirements of:-
The Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974 (HSWA). The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations (MHSWR) provide a broad framework for controlling health and safety at work which includes the control of Bacteria such as Legionella.
The Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002 (COSHH) also provides a framework of actions designed to assess, prevent or control the risk from bacteria like Legionella.
More in-depth information regarding the Law and responsibilities can be found in our Legal section!
It should be noted that not all of the services provided by ACP are a requirement by Law and we do not wish to imply that they are. The legal requirements and good practice often become entwined.
ACP offer a wide range of services for both clean air and water systems.
The starting point for both of these critical areas should always be a Risks Assessments which will indicate all items with a potential risk and it will make recommendation of how best to eliminate or control that risk.
Why use ACP?
- ACP are Nationwide
- We work anywhere in the UK
- ACP are accredited by the top companies
- Legionella control association, Construction line, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, Exor, CHas
- ACP are members of the top companies
- Water Management Society, CSCS, BSRIA, BESA
- ACP Staff are fully qualified and Trained
- CSCS card holders, Risk Assessor, Plumbers, CRB checked
- ACP have full insurance cover
- Public Liability £5m, Employee £10m, Legionella Cover £5m, P.I. £10m